• The ultimate, authentic traditional rug collection.
• Our state of the art Prismatic Color Processing Technology allows for thousands of shades of color in each rug.
• Heavy, tight, 40 oz polyester pile with incorporated non-skid backing.
• 40 traditional Persian styles in classic and updated colorways.
• Indoor / Outdoor - UV Stabilized - fade resistant 2 times longer than industry standards (recommended for covered outdoor areas).
• Large sizes are foldable for freight savings.
• Power merchandising color blankets and custom sizes available.
• Crafted in USA.
To keep the appearance of your area rug at its peak and to achieve maximum floor life, it is necessary to follow these guidelines:
GENERAL CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
Vacuum your area rug at least once a week or more if needed. Vacuums with a rotating beater bar are only recommended for cut pile rugs. Straight suction vacuums are only recommended for loop pile and shag rugs. The use of rotating beater bar vacuum on a loop pile rug will cause excessive pile fuzzing. Please note that initial fiber shedding is normal for all new rugs, regardless of fiber type, but should lessen significantly after 8-10 vacuumings.
Rotating your area rug 180 degrees every 3 months in a commercial setting will increase longevity and reduce noticeable traffic patterns.
Rug pads or attached non-skid backing are recommended to extend the life of the rug, prevent slipping, provide cushion, protect the floor and allow for easier vacuuming.
Standard Warm Water Extraction (water temp < 150 degrees) using a mild detergent may be used for general overall rug cleaning. Do not use a rotating brush carpet shampooer on loop pile rugs as this causes excessive pile fuzzing. Never soak the rug which may cause backing delamination, shrinkage, or pile reversal.
We recommend Woolite™ Pet Stain & Odor Remover Carpet cleaner + Oxy to treat stains or spills as directed by the cleaner manufacturer. Quickly addressing the spot greatly improves the chances of a full cleaning. For spills, always blot (never rub) excess liquids with a dry white cloth. Before using any spot cleaner, always test the cleaner in an inconspicuous area to ensure it doesn’t damage the rug. If in doubt, call a reputable carpet and rug cleaner.